Utah Spinal Decompression
Spinal Decompression Treatment has been given Successfully to Thousands of Patients for Years
Now it’s your turn to take advantage of our scientifically-proven approach to relieving and eliminating back pain.
We know you have already tried and failed with physical therapy, chiropractic, injections and even surgery that still gives you the embarrassing pain and discomfort.
Can this treatment finally resolve your pain?
Come visit us in our Layton location for a review of your MRI to find a solution for the pain that stops you from enjoying life!
Here’s what your visit will be like:
- You will have an opportunity to speak with the doctor directly about your back problem. He’ll give you a few pointers you can use to reduce the pain right away.
- You will watch a brief video demonstrating the treatment we use. This video will educate you about the therapy and its many benefits in helping you restore your back or neck to full health.
- You will be able to ask the Doctor any questions you have… and… together we’ll assess your situation and see if you are a candidate for treatment. However, not everyone qualifies for treatment. There are some instances where the treatment won’t work so I carefully review your case and look over your specific situation. ( I don’t like to fail. I won’t give treatment to those who may fail.)
- You will Receive a Low Back Evaluation and with this first hand knowledge on your condition it will lead to the correct diagnosis and treatment options.
- A Report of my findings with a recommended action plan – We will talk about the projected benefit you can expect from our care. If we don’t qualify you for care and feel that your condition would be better served with another type of health care practitioner, we will make our recommendations at this time.
Typically this doctor visit with spinal evaluation, MRI review, and recommended action plan is valued at $350. Request some time with the Doctor today or print this out and bring it into the office, and we’ll waive the fee. (Yes, we do take insurance.)
Revolutionary technology proven to treat many back pain conditions. More info and hear from some of our patients.
Spine & Back
Spinal Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Program that is unmatched in Layton and Murray, Utah.
Learn what makes us stand out from other Utah Chiropractors at Advanced Spinal Rehabilitation.
Your Utah Spine Specialist
No one takes care of Layton Utah like we do!
Dr. Corey Bowden
Don't take our word for it...Read what our patients have to say:
"I have had low back pain for 10 years and I have had numbness and unbearable pain in my left leg for the past year. I am well on my way to recovery. I am finally able to start doing the things that matter most to me"
“I have to say this place is awesome! I herniated my L2-L3 disc in two spots and was barely able to walk. I'm a week into my therapy here and now I'm able to stand straight and walk with hardly a limp.”
“I started my treatments with Dr. Bowden and in 6 months I was free of all my lower back pain. I strongly recommend spinal decompression to anyone desiring true relief from any back pain.”
"This place saved my life.
I couldn't even walk when I came in the first day.
Ruptured L4 and L5 needed surgery... 2 years later and doing great. Thank you Dr Bowden"